Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The College Adventures: Day 44

     Ah, fall. Yes, it's that time of year again, when the first hints of gold and orange begin to touch the trees and the air has a crisp, chilly quality that makes me feel energized and happy. I walked a different route to my dorm today just to enjoy it. My southern room mate thinks the weather is far too cold; but being the doll that she is, obligingly sleeps with approximately 64 blankets when I suggest sleeping with the window open.
    I had my first official critique in my Basic Drawing class today, and I got so much great feedback from my class mates and instructor. I was over all pleased with how the piece turned out, and my instructor was impressed that I had taken the time to mat it.



    I really love how the darker eye came out. For larger photos, see my Facebook Photo album entitled, "Art - College Edition."
    Well, I think that about wraps up my thoughts for today. I wish you all well. Go enjoy this fabulous fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment