Anyone who has ever lived in a dorm knows that one of the worst things about dorm life is seriously limited cooking options. So, for your eating pleasure, I present to you:
How To Make Rice Krispie Treats with No Tools Except a Large Bowl, a Tablespoon, and a Coffee Pot
This is actually comically easy. So easy, in fact, I was surprised I didn't think of it before. All it takes are a few easy steps:
- Melt 2 TBSP of butter in your coffee pot.
- When the butter is completely liquified, add 2 cups of marshmallows, slowly in about 3 sections. So add one section, wait for them to melt, then add the next. Stir it every couple of minutes, you don't want it to burn to the coffee pot.
- While the marshmallows are melting, dump about 3 or 4 cups of rice crispies cereal into a large bowl. The amount will differ based on how gooey/crunchy you want them.
- Once your coffee pot is full of buttery, sugary goop, dump it into the bowl and mix it thoroughly.
- Once it's all mixed you can spread it on a plate, separate it into bowls, or put the whole large bowl into your fridge for about 10 minutes until the rice krispie treats are firm.