Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Goodbye, 2010

Wow! Another year is on it's way out. Wasn't it just yesterday that we were in show choir with Mrs Woolwine, talking about prom and graduation? Now I'm done with my first semester as a college student, catching up with friends from high school, and looking ahead at one great year: a year I can only hope is as amazing as 2010 has been for me. I would love to thank everyone who made this such a great year: Cornjerkers, classes of 2008-2013, I consider myself lucky to have gone to school with such awesome people. You all made me feel so at home the moment I got to HAHS, and I know you're all going to do great things. To all my friends and family, both near and far, thank you so much for being there for me every time I needed you and standing beside me when it was time to celebrate. Every single person listed here and everyone I forgot has been such an important part of my life and I thank you all so much. In 2010 I discovered so much amazing music, and so many great bands. I tried new things and I grew on so many ways. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment