Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My dearest friend, if you don't mind...

    Have you ever stopped for a minute to think about how awesome your friends are? I do, all the time. One such occasion was this afternoon while I was riding in the car, the soundtrack to my life (also known as my iPod) blasting away in my ears.
    My friends are some truly incredible people. We can spend months apart, and come back together like we saw each other yesterday. I am blessed with a wide variety of friends from many races, cultures, locations, and lifestyles, and each and every one of them means so much to me.
    This has already been an amazing summer for me. My friends and I have shared drinks, clothes, experiences, laughs, homes, eyeliners, cameras, music, and lives. We are joined at the hip, no matter how far we wander. I have been to so many great shows, fun parties, and spent time just hanging out with the people who love me. I've learned a lot about myself, including who is worth holding on to. Tomorrow I head off on another adventure with Belinda and Anthony, my first Warped Tour (hopefully of many to come)! I'm sure there will be another blog post swiftly following my return.
    In short, my friends are amazing people. They keep me on my feet and haul me along for some of the best adventures I've ever been on. I can't wait to see where life takes us this summer, this school year, next summer, and in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment