Monday, August 30, 2010

The College Adventures: Day 8

     Today has been, by far, my most challenging day yet. I didn't get enough sleep thanks to 204's odd obsession with blaring Disney movies at all hours of the night. I had trouble keeping my eyes open in math, literally. However, after math things started going better. I'm finding that I like my boss, Ericka. She's a good manager and she's great for positive reenforcement. In my Intro to Lit class my instructor loved my paper. She gave me so many positive comments. It feels like a great start to my semester! We had a good choir rehearsal today. Singing Soprano is really stretching me to reach new highs in my vocal range. We have one song in which we have to hit an A above the staff, and I can almost hit it after only a week of Soprano! Anyway, as you can tell, I've thrown myself into everything I have been confronted with and college life is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment